Saturday, September 3, 2011

Special Prayer

O Immaculate Heart of Mary, Mother of Jesus, Our Lady of Fatima, inspire me to grieve sincerely for the sins that weight heavily upon the souls of men. Sorrowfully I recall the bitter and harsh punishments heaped upon your Divine Son when He was cruelly scourged at the pillar, unmercifully crowned with thorns. I recall His sad journey to Calvary, His crucifixion and ignominious death on the cross. Yet, the were but the instruments of pain. It was my sins that really caused His precious blood to be shed. His excessive love willed that He should suffer for my salvation. Thus, I will give my little love to make amends and atone for a thoughtless and unappreciative world. Our lady of Fatima, pray for us. Pray three Hail Mary individual, social and world peace.)

No comments: